The Acro Comp is a softer, more flexible and highly sensitive climbing shoe compared to the original Acro
The Butora Acro Comp is a down-turned performance climbing shoe that is comfortable and well-suited for intense sport climbing and bouldering. Just like the Acro, this model will effortlessly enable you to submit your most challenging project in right out of the box, regardless of whether it calls for a challenging toe hook, heel hook, or anything in between.
The Acro Comp Pink Model best fits narrow feet; Acro Comp Black Model is available for those with Wide feet.
- Butora's own NEO Fuse Sticky Rubber (4mm Outsole)
- Large sticky rubber toe patch for excellent sensitivity and grip while toe hooking
- An adjustable, signature triple fork closure system for quick on-off with extra security and custom fit for a lace-up shoe
- A new and improved high-tensioned heel rand brings all the power to the front toe for superior edging, improving comfort and fit.
Butora's recommendations for choosing the size:
- Sport climbing - match the size of your everyday shoes
- Bouldering - half size down compared to your everyday shoes
- Novice climbers - size up by 1.5 than usual