Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Direct Drive Auto Belay from Perfect Descent Climbing Systems replaces the 220 Indoor model and features a sealed casing, industry leading price, and is CE Certified.
Direct Drive is the ideal auto belay solution when speed is not a factor. Perfect for beginner routes, kid zones, and programmed events.
- Weight: 13.1 - 14.1 kg - weights vary according to lanyard length and carabiner type
- Housing Dimensions: 40cm x 24cm x 19cm
- Lanyard Retraction Speed: 0.6 m/s
- Maximum Descent Rate: 2 m/s
- Minimum Descent Rate: 0.5 m/s
- Housing Material(s): Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Nozzle Material(s): Stainless Steel and Plastic
- Lanyard Material(s): 2.5 cm wide Nylon/Spectra webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 19.5 kN
- Lanyard Length(s): 8.5m, 12.2m, or 16.1 m (28ft , 40ft , or 53ft)
- User Weight Range: 11.5kg - 140kg
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4: Safety requirements for assisted-rescue and self rescue systems, subsystems and components
- EN 341: 2011 Class C: Personal protection equipment against falls from height - descender devices
- AS/NZS 1891: Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices - Part 3: Fall arrest devices
- CSA Z259.2.3-99: Descent control devices
View full details