Retail Manager (Full Time Position)
If you’re sporty, love the outdoors and interested in shaping the climbing scene of tomorrow, you might just be the person we’re looking for!
We have several full-time positions available for people who:
- Have strong communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Possess a positive attitude and are self-driven in the face of challenges
We are looking for an experienced retail manager to manage the daily operations of our warehouse and shop. You will be responsible for the shop floor operations and financial performance of the shop.
The ideal candidate must have experience as a retail and store manager; equipped with skills and knowledge of diverse subjects such as sales, retail, marketing, inventory, logistics and staff management.
- Organize all store operations (online and physical store) and allocate responsibilities to part-time and full-time staff
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to plan and oversee in-store and online promotional events
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Coordinate with logistics staff to monitor stock levels and purchases and optimize stock turnaround time
- Motivate, supervise and guide staff towards optimal performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Minimum 3 years working experience in retail & logistics
- Knowledge of climbing equipment, sports equipment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
Please state "RETAIL MANAGER APPLICATION" in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Are you a meticulous and organized person with strong time management skills? If you would like to come to work in casual wear, we want you.
We are looking for a Finance Manager who:
- Has strong communication skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Is able to work independently and in teams
- Possesses a positive attitude and are self-driven in the face of challenges
The Finance Manager is to manage the daily operations of the accounting function of the company and assist the Group Finance Director in accounting functions.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly management reports in compliance with statutory requirements
- Monitoring expenses and cost control
- Preparing cashflow reports and revenue recognition
- Managing our Annual Operating Plan, budget and financial forecasts
- Ensuring compliance of the Group policies with local accounting standards and tax regulations
- Developing and implementing robust financial processes to drive effective decisions
- Supervises Accountant and Account Executive
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Chartered Accountant qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in similar capacity
- Able to perform Full Set Accounting
- Proficient with Xero accounting system and Stripe payment system
- Excellent knowledge of up to date local accounting standards and practices, as well as tax regulations
- Prior auditing experience will be an advantage
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge with proven ability to organize data is preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
stating “Finance Manager Application” as your subject title.
Do include your notice period if you’re currently working.