- it allows for quick and smooth paying out of the rope;
- it allows the belayer to arrest a fall holding with the hand the free end of the rope;
- the climber can be lowered off with slight pressure on the device, keeping under tension the rope free end with the other hand;
- optimized and suitable for Ø 8.6 ÷ 10.5 mm single ropes;
- if the rope is incorrectly installed in the device (the rope sides are inverted), thanks to the specific tapered (V-shaped) friction notches, effective belaying is still ensured, with safe braking and easy lowering of the climber.